There is plenty of there there. We simply need to get our elected officials to do the right thing.
Rachel Maddow is doing a GREAT job. Louise Mensch is overturning the truth like crazy. Everything is interconnected and the regime is super corrupt.
The question is why are our elected leaders choosing Russia over America? Why won't they demand trump's tax returns? Why do they refuse an independent investigation? Why do they want 24 million Americans to be uninsured over the next 10 years? Why are they passing laws to ruining the environment, to give businesses the power to genetically test their employees, to rip apart immigrant families who have been in this country for decades?
These are greedy heartless people.
And we are heart felt people.
Squeaky wheel, heartfelt people.
We deserve the truth. We deserve equal rights. We deserve clean air and water. We deserve quality education. We deserve a country that puts people over profits.
MAKE THE CALLS. DONATE. SHOW UP. RESIST!
TODAY'S EASY ACTIVISM
1. Call the Senate Intelligence Committee Members. Demand an open complete investigation into Trump's ties to Russia and demand that they release his taxes.
This is a VERY long list so call as many as you can. Make calls with your neighbors. Remember that every call does matter and these elected leaders work for us and do crumble under pressure from constituents.
(Thank you for this list Cindy Millman).
- Richard Burr (R-NC), Chairman 202-224-3154, 800-685-8916
- James Risch (R-ID) 202-224-2752, 208-342-7985
- Marco Rubio (R-FL) 202-224-3041, 305-418-8553
- Susan Collins (R-ME) 202-224-2523, 207-780-3575
- Roy Blunt (R-MI) 202-224-5721, 816-471-7141
- James Lankford (R-OK) 202-224-5754, 405-231-4941
- Tom Cotton (R-AR) 202-224-2353, 479-751-0879
- John Cornyn (R-TX) 202-224-2934, 713-572-3337
- Mark Warner (D-VA), Vice Chairman 202-224-2023, 804-775-2314
- Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) 202-224-3841, 415-393-0707
- Ron Wyden (D-OR) 202-224-5244, 503-326-7525
- Martin Heinrich (D-NM) 202-224-5521, 505-346-6601
- Angus King (I-ME) 202-224-5344, 207-622-8292
- Joe Manchin (D-WV) 202-224-3954, 304-342-5855
- Kamela Harris (D-CA) 202-224-3553, 916-448-2787
- Devin Nunes (R-CA), Chairman 202-225-2523
- Mike Conaway (R-TX) 202-225-3605
- Peter King (R-NY) 202-225-7896
- Frank LoBiondo (R-NJ) 202-225-6572
- Rick Crawford (R-AK) 202-225-4076
- Tom Rooney (R-FL) 202-225-5792
- Will Hurd (R-TX) 202-225-4511
- Illeana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) 202-225-3931
- Mike Turner (R-OH) 202-225-6465
- Brad Wenstrup (R-OH) 202-225-3164
- Chris Stewart (R-UT) 202-225-9730
- Adam Schiff (D-CA) 202-225-4176
- Jim Himes (D-CT) 202-225-5541
- Terri Sewell (D-AL) 202-225-2665
- Andre Carson (D-IN) 202-225-4011
- Jackie Speier (D-CA) 202-225-3531, 650-342-0300
- Mike Quigley (D-IL) 202-225-4061
- Eric Swalwell (D-CA) 202-225-5065
- Joaquin Castro (D-TX) 202-225-3236
- Denny Heck (D-WA) 202-225-9740
Put pressure on your Governor to put pressure on the house and Senate. When people don't have health insurance and end up sick, in the ER and unable to pay, it's the State that will cover the cost. This should have Governor's outraged. (Dianne Cohen, thank you for this idea).
Squeaky wheels are stronger squeaking together.
FIGHT THE HATE. KEEP THE FAITH.
Love and gratitude -