The last 20 months, and in particular, the last 45 days (since Jan 21) are like a bad movie. The end seems near, although it's so hard to tell. Do you think our heroine will reappear to save Democracy?
If you haven't been doing so, I recommend watching Rachel Maddow and following Louise Mensch on Twitter. These two women are on it, - following the long, crooked and stinky money trail.
The Regime is tied to some really bad deals and bad people. They may even be tied to people funding terrorism. We MUST see his tax returns.
Pence isn't clean either. Remember he's their savior, their knight of white supremacy. He lies, cheats and deceives while in Church. The email server hypocrisy and hatred of women and gays is awfully suspicious. Where there is a white man vehementlyobstructing gay justice, there is a latent self-loathing homosexual. I can't wait for that plot line.
The whole Regime needs to topple, Lyin' Ryan included. And while we can see the light, they are pulling harder on the wool to cover the eyes with lies to their supporters. I imagine you know the list of ridiculous and disgusting.
Our role stays the same, we are the endlessly squeaky wheel. Same actions as yesterday. We make the same calls daily until change happens. Affordable Care Act moves to the top of the list as they are pushing a bill that benefits the rich and screws the poor.
I really can't wait until we vote these fools out of office. 2018 is just a moment away.
TODAY’S EASY ACTIVISM IS:
- INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION TO RUSSIA
- JEFF SESSIONS RESIGNATION
DEMAND THEY VOTE NO TO ALL OF THESE BILLS WITH THE AFFORDABLE CARE ACT REPEAL BILL AT THE TOP OF THE LIST.
- H.R. 861 – Terminate the EPA
- H.R. 610 – Tax dollars for Private Schools
- H.R. 899 – Terminate the Dept of Education
- H.R. 69 Repeal the rule to project wildlife
- H.R. 370 Repeal the Affordable Care Act
- H.R. 354 Defund Planned Parenthood
- H.R. 785 National Right-to-Work legislation (this will cripple the unions)
- H.R. 83 Mobilizing against sanctuary cities (strips these cities of federal funding)
- H.R. 147 Criminalize Abortion
1. Wednesday, March 8th, The Day Without a Woman
If you can -
- Women take the day off, from paid and unpaid labor
- Avoid shopping for one day (with exceptions for small, women- and minority-owned businesses).
- Wear RED in solidarity with A Day Without A Woman
2. Wednesday, March 15 - THE IDES OF TRUMP postcard campaign to trump expressing our outrage.
3. April 15 Tax Day March & Black Lives Matters.
FIGHT THE HATE & KEEP THE FAITH!
LOVE LOVE LOVE. It is all we need.