Let's keep this simple and real. Today's Easy Activism is to make 8 - 10 calls. Numbers for the 8 calls are below. The 2 extra is if you're so lucky to have GOP asshats representing your state.
Yesterday, disabled protesters were physically removed from protesting in front of schlong-swallowing Mitch McConnell's office. Literally removed from their wheelchairs, arrested and put in police vans. Protesters in wheelchairs were handcuffed. This makes me so sickened and heart crushed. Where's our humanity?
And, since the devastation continues to mount, HUMOR is your morning motivation. Funny or Die's take on the wealthcare reveal is so so good. Let it motivate you to make your calls and literally save lives.
Click here to watch. You will laugh out loud.
Today's Easy Activism -
Call YOUR Republican Senators.
If you don't have a Republican Senator, call the list below as they could be swayed.
- Senator Bob Corker, TN - (202) 224-3344
- Senator Lisa Murkowski, AL - (202) 224-6665
- Senator Rob Portman, OH - (202) 224-3353
- Senator Susan Collins, ME - (202) 224-2523
- Senator Bill Cassidy, MD - (202) 224-5824
- Senator Cory Gardner, CO - (202) 224-5941
- Senator Dean Hiller, NV (up for reelection) - (202) 224-6244
- Senator Jeff Flake, AZ (up for reelection) - (202) 224-4521
This really is life or death for too many Americans.
5 minutes to make these calls. Chances are you'll get voicemail. You don't have to tell them where you're from unless they ask.
And PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORKS. We need to jam their phone lines! We stopped them before. We can to do it again.
You are amazing and beautiful.
Celebrate each other.
FIGHT the oppression.
Say Their Names.
Dial for Democracy.
Love and gratitude -