#Day54 - It's time for them to go!
I woke in the middle of the night thinking about Bannon.
Bannon was registered to vote in multiple states. It doesn't matter though, because he's above the law.
Bannon spreads lies, hate and deception. It doesn't matter though, people drink it up like water. Dirty, polluted water that will make them sick. It never quite quenches their thirst and they just keep drinking.
Bernie Sanders recently visited McDonnell County, a West Virginia town so poor that the Walmart closed. I keep replaying the words from the miner who just wants to work. He knows mining will ultimately make him sick but the money is good. He wants work and he wants access to "hospitalization". Interesting choice of words. He believes Trump. He needed to believe Trump. He struck as a bright guy who's sick from drinking their dirty water. Bernie told him there is clean water to be had. Question is, does he believe him?
Nicholas Kristof of the NYTimes wrote a brilliant piece about Jesus and Paul Ryan. Jesus wants to teach Ryan to love and care for those in need. Ryan, befuddled, insists that Jesus see the light and join him to heal the rich. Doesn't Jesus know they can make a profit together? C'mon Jesus, stop caring as you're only making it worse, the poor must work harder.
Look at the image above. This is the Regime's budget. 10% increase in military spending while cutting everything else that keeps us safe, healthy, innovative,sane, connected, whole, human. The increase for veterans is good. It stops there.
Who needs the EPA? They'll drink the polluted water we give them. Who needs agriculture services? They can eat the mad cow. Health and Human Services, that's so 2016. Trash it. And #Trumpcare, there is nothing caring about sentencing millions of Americans to a slow painful death.
They believed the lies. Some still do. I wouldn't be surprised to see a drop in microwave sales.
All of this remains so confusing. How can people so cruel and heartless be in charge? Why does desperation cause so many to wear blinders? Why in times of great need, do we not see the pathway out and instead believe the con artists?
And how is it that there are so many atheists among the progressive set and, yet, it is we who are walking in the light of Jesus.
OUR CALLS have never been more urgent. NEVER BEEN MORE URGENT. They are hurting EVERYTHING we hold dear and NOBODY will come out unscathed.
WE MUST OVERTHROW THE REGIME!
Stay outraged. Stay focused. Stay engaged. 10 minutes of calls a day. Be relentless. Be focused. Make calls in the name of democracy, in the name of love.
Keep walking in the light.
TODAY'S EASY ACTIVISM
1. RUSSIA CALLS (SAME LIST AS YESTERDAY)
- Richard Burr (R-NC), Chairman 202-224-3154, 800-685-8916
- James Risch (R-ID) 202-224-2752, 208-342-7985
- Marco Rubio (R-FL) 202-224-3041, 305-418-8553
- Susan Collins (R-ME) 202-224-2523, 207-780-3575
- Roy Blunt (R-MI) 202-224-5721, 816-471-7141
- James Lankford (R-OK) 202-224-5754, 405-231-4941
- Tom Cotton (R-AR) 202-224-2353, 479-751-0879
- John Cornyn (R-TX) 202-224-2934, 713-572-3337
- Mark Warner (D-VA), Vice Chairman 202-224-2023, 804-775-2314
- Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) 202-224-3841, 415-393-0707
- Ron Wyden (D-OR) 202-224-5244, 503-326-7525
- Martin Heinrich (D-NM) 202-224-5521, 505-346-6601
- Angus King (I-ME) 202-224-5344, 207-622-8292
- Joe Manchin (D-WV) 202-224-3954, 304-342-5855
- Kamela Harris (D-CA) 202-224-3553, 916-448-2787
- Devin Nunes (R-CA), Chairman 202-225-2523
- Mike Conaway (R-TX) 202-225-3605
- Peter King (R-NY) 202-225-7896
- Frank LoBiondo (R-NJ) 202-225-6572
- Rick Crawford (R-AK) 202-225-4076
- Tom Rooney (R-FL) 202-225-5792
- Will Hurd (R-TX) 202-225-4511
- Illeana Ros-Lehtinen (R-FL) 202-225-3931
- Mike Turner (R-OH) 202-225-6465
- Brad Wenstrup (R-OH) 202-225-3164
- Chris Stewart (R-UT) 202-225-9730
- Adam Schiff (D-CA) 202-225-4176
- Jim Himes (D-CT) 202-225-5541
- Terri Sewell (D-AL) 202-225-2665
- Andre Carson (D-IN) 202-225-4011
- Jackie Speier (D-CA) 202-225-3531, 650-342-0300
- Mike Quigley (D-IL) 202-225-4061
- Eric Swalwell (D-CA) 202-225-5065
- Joaquin Castro (D-TX) 202-225-3236
- Denny Heck (D-WA) 202-225-9740
2. GORSUCH hearings start on the 20th. NO WAY DOES THE REGIME GET A SUPREME COURT JUSTICE WHO RULED IN FAVOR OF HOBBY LOBBY VS. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. NO WAY. CALL YOUR SENATORS.
3. HEALTHCARE. NO! JUST NO! NO TRUMPCARE. NO TRyanCare! JUST PLAIN NO! CALL YOUR CONGRESS PEOPLE.
And while you're on the phone - TAXES!
This is March Madness. The games have begun and the insanity of 50+ days of the regime is doubling the madness. Let's get them out of here. We can do. We are always #strongertogether.
FIGHT THE HATE. KEEP THE FAITH.
In love and gratitude -